Yorkshire Dales Oct 24th/25th

Home Forums Messages click here Yorkshire Dales Oct 24th/25th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Linda McLeish
    Participant

We now have 14 out of the 16 places taken. The hut has a box with a code to get the key, and I will be told the code via email. I will post the code when I get it. We plan to go up Friday morning and also stay Sunday night. The place is available on Sunday night for anyone, but is booked Monday onwards.
    Directions- GR 736691 Lowstern YRC hut between Settle and Ingleton, half a mile from Clapham. From Settle continue on the A65 and turn left at Clapham Junction onto the B6480 Clapham to Bentham Road. Note Clapham village would be right. The cottageis in a small plantation on the left hand side (south), after half a mile. It is approached through double gates and up a short track, Vehicles may be parked beside the hut. The track must be kept clear at all times for the farmer, and the gates should be kept closed.
    There is central heating but also an open fire, so if someone could bring kindling and wood/coal, that would be great. No dogs are allowed in the building.
    Clapham has a grocery store and a pub.
    The following are booked: Leon, Josie, David, Linda, Charles, Russ, Lynne, Ali, Andrew, Mike D, Nigel, Marian, Gordon R ( sat night), Chris K.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.