Winter Mountaineering in Scotland

Home Forums Messages click here Winter Mountaineering in Scotland

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Hi All,
    Myself, Gemma and Geoff are going to do some winter mountaineering in Scotland next February provided covid doesn’t strike again! Geoff is staying with friends but I have booked in at
    https://www.bunroypark.co.uk/ lodge from 19th to 26th February. The lodge sleeps 4 in two rooms so I have two spaces available @ £150 per person for the 7 days.
    If you’d like to join us can you let me know please, first come first served.

They still have a couple more lodges still available too if there is a few of you interested in coming? They will get booked up fast though so need to book soon if wanting to come. Again I can book this if you let me know who is coming, bear in mind a 4 bed lodge is £600 for 7 nights, price doesn’t change for less people.

Cheers
    Kial

Chris Lunn
    Participant

Hi

What you thinking of doing whilst there as I’m interested in this week

Chris

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Nothing planned yet Chris, I just wanted to make sure the accomodation was booked.
    Loads to do around that area, sure we can come up with some good routes to suit abilities of whoever goes…

Chris Lunn
    Participant

I’ll see if o can get the time book off at work and let you knoe. I’m in the lakes next week so will let you know as soon as possible but I’m up for it

John Hutch
    Participant

Hi Kial and Gemma, is there still a place free? If so I’m keen to come. Cheers, John

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Yes still space left in the lodge I’ve booked, your more than welcome to have a space.
    Let me know on 07917 440918

Cheers
    Kial

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Update on this week away:
    The lodge I have already booked has now been filled (myself, Gemma, John Hutch and Pete Hammond with Geoff staying close by).
    If more are interested then I can get another 4 bed lodge booked. They still have space at present. If you can get in touch and let me know, as soon as I have enough commitment I will get a second lodge booked.

Thanks
    Kial

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Meet update:
    Another 3 people signed up so I have gone ahead and booked a second 4 person lodge, one space available for anyone that wants to come along – there’s been a small price increase to £158 per person.
    They have had a load of bookings over the weekend so space is now limited. At present they have left:
    2 person one bedroom lodge for the same dates
    2 person one bedroom lodge from the 20th Feb
    5 person two bedroom lodge from the 23rd Feb
    Anyone else interested will have to be quick if you want space here.

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

More members have booked on to this meet, we have going:

Kial
    Gemma
    Geoff
    John Hutch
    Pete Hammond

Plus new members:
    Helen Elizabeth
    Rossie & Matt
    Laura & Gordon

I still have one space free in a 4 person lodge, again it’s a first come first served basis.

Cheers
    Kial

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.