Welsh Hut meet – Bryn Hafod 6-8 October 2017

Home Forums Messages click here Welsh Hut meet – Bryn Hafod 6-8 October 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Pendlebury
    Keymaster

The Club has booked 12 places in this great hut in the beautiful Cwm Cywarch near Dinas Mawddwy, Snowdonia. The cost is £10 per head per night. We can say for more nights if we wish and Linda and I intend to stay on on Sunday night. A few places are left and we can book more if required.
    There is climbing literally on the doorstep on the crags behind the hut, including the Classic Rock route ‘Will o’ the Wisp’.See the Climbers’ Club Meirionnydd guide for more information. The walking and cycling are also excellent. The Club have held several very successful meets here in the past but we have not been for some time. We plan to have a pasta-based communal meal on the Saturday night.

Moe information on the hut can be found at: http://www.themountainclub.org.uk/bryn-hafod/

Please let me know if you wish to join us.
    David Pendlebury

John Hutch
    Participant

Anyone going to Bryn Hafod got room for 1 more in the car please? Will gladly contribute to petrol. Hoping to come back on Sunday if possible.

John Hutch
    Participant

Sorry, should have included mob: 07963 121184

David Crowther
    Keymaster

I’m on my own at present John, happy to car share. Will call you.
    Dave

Linda McLeish
    Participant

Currently l have the following going this weekend. Linda, David, John h, Dave C, Bill, Mary, Hugh, Gavin,. Sue m,. If I have missed you out or you would like to come along please let me know, David

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.