Sunday walk 23 July 2023

Home Forums Messages click here Sunday walk 23 July 2023

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gordon riley
    Participant

Apologies for late post regarding this.

I did agree ages ago to lead this walk so details below

Meet at Doctors Gate parking area on A57 snake road GR 096 928 on Dark Peak 1;25000 map at 10 30 am and aim to finish about 4 00pm.
    Route will include Mill Hill and northern side of Kinder and look at wreckage from a large bomber from WW2 and the wreckage trail from 2 jet fighters which collided in mid air.
    I am down with a cold at the moment and haven’t had chance to recce this yet. I will get that done in the week and post again if anything needs to change

gordon riley
    Participant

Hi All

This Sunday s walk is now CANCELLED. The reason is that the clod i have been getting over is now shown to be COVID. i m OK and recovering but it doesn’t make any sense to be mixing at the moment

Richard Pegram
    Participant

Hi Gordon – Sorry to hear you’re not well. Get well soon mate! If you send me details I’m happy to lead this walk – unless you’d sooner do it yourself at a later date.

Thanks

Richard

gordon riley
    Participant

Hi Richard

Thanks for that, much appreciated.
    I think It would be easier for you to lead a separate route on kinder of your own choice. I ll offer the crash sites another time as there is quite a lot of information to send over

Thanks again

Gordon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.