Saturday 28th October New/Prospective members Indoor climbing

Home Forums Messages click here Saturday 28th October New/Prospective members Indoor climbing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lorna Nicholson
    Keymaster

We will be hosting a new/prospective members indoor climbing event on Saturday 28th October from 3pm, at Awesome Walls, followed by Curry at Indus in Attercliffe. This event is for those currently outside of the club to find our what we are like, but also new club members to meet the wider club membership. It would be great to have a good mix of existing, new and prospective members for both the climbing and Curry. If you would like to come along, please let me know. Lornamnicholson@gmail.com or 07780685367

Lorna Nicholson
    Keymaster

Is anyone else is planning to join us on Saturday for new members climb at Awesome walls? I currently have 6 members and possibly two new people that I am aware of. Please wear Castle T shirts if you have them.

All members new and old, climbers, walkers and cyclists are welcome for the curry afterwards at Indus. Table booked from 630pm. If you would like a place please let me know by Thursday the latest so I can confirm numbers with them.
    Lornamnicholson@gmail.com

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Don’t forget it’s bring your own bottle at Indus (they only serve soft drinks).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.