Reminder, want minibus to from anniversary dinner?

Home Forums Messages click here Reminder, want minibus to from anniversary dinner?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Linda McLeish
    Participant

In the information sent to people going to the anniversary dinner, transport options were outlined.
    Have had little response to the minibus to from Sheffield for those going to the dinner in October. So unless I hear from you in the next week, this will not be going ahead. Cheers Linda.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Linda, When did you send this inf out? I don’t remember seeing an email.

Andy Smith
    Keymaster

Tina, it was sent out on 21st June and I checked that you were one of the addressees. It is now on the website and can be accessed from there. Andy

gordon riley
    Participant

Hi Linda

I do recall your suggestion of minibus transport. I didn’t realise that it was urgent at the present time

I do think it is a good idea however and Fran and I would be interested if this proved to be an option.

Regarding the walking and climbing challenges, I would love to be able to offer a contribution but am in North Wales all next week.

Does everything have to be done next week ???? or will there be time to contribute stuff when I am less busy perhaps from mid August onwards. Also can things be added from previous previous walks etc?

Gordon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.