Photo comp 2023

Home Forums Messages click here Photo comp 2023

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elen Rees
    Participant

Hello
    the photo comp is hopefully back. We are just trying to secure the judge!! The competition is likely to be held in April, but details aren’t finalised yet but I’m sure it’ll all come together.
    The deadline for entries is likely to be early March, so you may like to start looking through your photos for that winning picture.

4 categories, and you can enter up to 4 photos in each category
    1. Action
    2. Pictorial UK
    3. Pictorial Abroad
    4. Nature.

After some discussion at the AGM it was decided to start afresh, so any photos from 2019 onwards are welcome and we won’t be using the entries we received in early 2020.
    Any questions please get in touch with Dave Crowther or me,

Good Luck everyone!

Elen Rees
    Participant

Hello
    Hope you haven’t forgotten about the photo comp.
    The good news is that Ian Smith has agreed to judge it. The less good news is that you havent got long to sort out your photos and get them to me. The competition will be on Thursday 30th March in the Clubroom.
    Max 4 photos in each of the following categories, all taken post March 2019.
    1. Nature
    2. Action.
    3. Pictorial – UK
    4. Pictorial – Abroad
    Please clearly label your photos by No(1-4)Category, Your name/Initials

You can send them to me electronically -either by email or via an app, Dropbox, Wetransfer etc (providing its free and easy for me to access them!)
    or physically via
    1. Anyone going on RHYD DHU meet
    2. Anyone going to slide show Thurs 2 March.

Working deadline. They need to be with me by Friday 3rd March as I am going skiing the following week,
    So get thumbing through your photo albums. …………….
    Elen

Elen Rees
    Participant

hello
    thank to all who have sent their photos. Deadline for entries is 3rd March.
    You can send them to me electronically right up to 9am 4th march . Prefer not whats app unless you have only 1 or 2 photos as its a pain to transfer to my computer. Remember some ways of transferring electronically will reduce the pixels.

If you want to put them on a flash drive ( I will return on the night of the comp or post back) there are two easy ways
    1. give them to Mike Doyle before this Friday and he’ll take them to the Rhyd Dhu meet ( Or indeed direct to me at the meet)
    2. At the sideshow on 2nd March

Just a reminder max 4 photos for each of following categories
    1. Nature
    2. Action ( beware bum shots)
    3. Scenery UK
    4. Scenery Abroad

NO club interest this year, there is a plan to show these another way.

keep good, Elen

Elen Rees
    Participant

Hello everyone
    Last reminder re photo comp.
    I will be at Andrews slide show on Thurs pm, so you are very welcome to give me any entries then.
    I shall be collating the entries on Saturday, and the off skiing, so any electronic entries by about 9 am on Sat 4th please.
    Had some lovely ones from this weekend.
    Elen

Elen Rees
    Participant

Hello everyone
    Thank you for all your very lovely entries.
    I have collated photos from the following people
    Chris Huxham, Chris Lunn, JB, Frank, Dave Crowther, Fiona, Steve Leather, Sue Miller, Paul E and Mike Doyle.
    If you have sent photos but you are not on the above list, please contact me.

Looking forward to a few more entries tomorrow night. Deadline for other entries is 9AM Saturday 4th March.
    Max of 4 photos in each of the following categories: 1.Action, 2. Nature, 3. Pictorial Abroad, 4. Pictorial UK

You can submit your entries electronically or by cd, flash drive ETC. I will return all flash drives after the photo comp on Thursday 30th March.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.