Messageboard not working

Home Forums Messages click here Messageboard not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Russ Clare
    Participant

Hi,

Please, can someone send me a private email to confirm this post has appeared on the messageboard and/or has been received as an email alert – thanks. I do not have Andy Smith’s current email address.

[I’m posting re the messageboard not working. Lynne is receiving emails of messageboard posts through her phone network (the latest being re the 50th challenge and the Inverey meet rpt), but these messages are not appearing on the messageboard as viewed through our broadband, nor via our computer email accounts. The last post on the m/b as viewed today is from Elen re dawn chorus + John’s reply. My last email was John’s reply re dawn chorus posted on 25 April (Elen’s original did not arrive). Lynne’s last m/b email on her computer was about the Edale-Chinley walk posted on 24 April.

Anyone else having the same problem?]

Russ

Russ

David Crowther
    Keymaster

Hmm, they are in the site (showing in Topics in the Dashboard, and accessible if you click on the link in the notification email) but apparently not in the Messages forum, but your one here is… most odd.
    Will Liaise with Andy

Dave C

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.