Meet up trial

Home Forums Messages click here Meet up trial

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gordon riley
    Participant

I have received an e mail apparently from the club but can find no trace of it on the message board in order to reply.
    The e mail is about a re run of the meet up presentation due to take place on Monday evening

I would be prepared to give this a try but it could not be at a less convenient time. Monday is my wife s birthday and we have family visiting. I have therefore no chance whatsoever of being present no matter how important or otherwise it is.

If someone who knows what they are doing with IT would be prepared to meet up in person , perhaps over a coffee, and show me how this all works i would be willing to give it a try

Give me a call, text or wattsap
    Gordon

Dick Murton
    Participant

Kyle, Gemma, or whoever else is presenting this, please would you confirm if it is necessary to download the Teams software, or if simply clicking on “join on the web” works OK – as I suspect it does, (simply appearing to require the login details.)

Thanks

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Hi Dick. No you don’t need to download any software, you can join via the web as you mentioned.
    I think (not 100% sure) you will have to sign in with a Microsoft user name i.e a .hotmail or .live account. Free to sign up to if you don’t already have one.
    You can try joining the meeting now, its a live link. Obviously no one will be in the meeting but at least you can check you are able to log in ahead of time.

Kial.

Dick Murton
    Participant

Thanks Kial. No problems just joining apart from needing t enable video and sound before attempting to log on.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.