Climbers meeting Friday 9th December

Home Forums Messages click here Climbers meeting Friday 9th December

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Calling all climbers, I am organising a planning meeting on Friday 9th December to start putting together next years calendar.
    Everyone welcome and all suggestions and offers to lead meets great appreciated.

This will be held at:

La Piazza
    350 Brightside Lane
    Sheffield
    S9 2SP
    (between Awesome Wall and The Depot)

They do great pizza and coffee as well as being a licensed bar. They are going to reserve us an area out the way with plenty of table space.
    I’ll be there from about 6.30pm and will be having a pizza, meeting to start between 7 – 7.30

If you can let me know if you intend to come along (by latest Monday 5th) so I can let the owner know how many to expect.
    Those who can’t make it then send me your suggestions via email (kial.wright@googlemail.com)
    Hope to see lots of you there
    Kial

Richard Pegram
    Participant

I’ll be there – Thanks, good idea.

Julian Brooks
    Participant

I’ll be there

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Remainder about the climbing meeting this coming Friday, come along if you can. If you can’t make it then send me your suggestions.

Thanks
    Kial

Terry Haggerty
    Participant

Hi Kial, I was planning on coming to the regular meet at AW (10.00) – is this the one you’re referring to?

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

HI Terry,

No this isn’t the Friday climbing session at Awesome Walls. This is for people to suggest areas they would like to climb in the coming year to help put the calendar of events together.
    Everyone welcome and encouraged to come along, it would be great to get more people involved in leading meets throughout the year.

Kial

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.