Camping Meet 23-5 June

Home Forums Messages click here Camping Meet 23-5 June

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alison Milne
    Participant

Hi Everyone
    Sorry for the delay in replying to emails but I have been away for a week without reliable wifi. I have a request to list people going for the weekend. So far these people have phoned or emailed to confirm: Leon and Josie, Mary, Marian, Dick and Lin, Judith, Nigel and Helen, ? Chris H and Pete. Sorry if your name is not on this list and you are intending to come. All welcome.
    Activities planned:
    Cycling – both road and mountain bikes. Marian has 2 cycle rides planned on road.
    Walking – plenty nearby. I have 2 walks planned 8-10 miles with opportunities to extend if needed.
    Climbing – I am told there is some isolated climbing but no one has voiced any plans as yet. Apparently there has been some development in Swaledale for all grades. Google “Swaledale Climbing”.
    Saturday evening BBQ. Leon has kindly offered to bring his bbq and a back-up one has been requested. The camp sites hire fire pits. Please bring your own food of choice for the bbq, sauces and drink. I will bring some salad extras and bread rolls.
    Hope this answers most queries. If not please phone 01142686605.
    FMI http://www.ushagap.co.uk/
    I plan to arrive early evening Friday.
    Ali

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.