24th-26th Feb 2023 Rhyd Ddu Hut North Wales

Home Forums Messages click here 24th-26th Feb 2023 Rhyd Ddu Hut North Wales

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mike doyle
    Participant

This is advance notice of the club meet at Rhyd Ddu (near Beddgelert) on 24th-26th February 2023.
    We will be staying at the comfortable well equipped hut owned by the Oread Mountaineering Club and with a good pub nearby.
    17 places are available at a cost of £20 per person for the week-end.
    This is a quieter location than the more popular areas in Snowdonia giving access to the Nantley Ridge and Snowdon (via the Rhyd Ddu path) direct from the hut with other routes such as the Moel Hebog to Moel Lefn ridge and Mynydd Mawr also nearby.The more traditional areas are accessable if preferred.
    Put it in your diaries and let me know if you want to come.A deposit of £10 will secure your place.
    Mike D

Steve Hall
    Participant

I’m keen Mike, where do I send my deposit?

Kathy Burgess
    Participant

Send deposits for the Rhyd Ddu hut to the club account
    09-01-56
    and mark them Rhyd Ddu

Thanks Kathy

mike doyle
    Participant

As mentioned before, we have 17 places booked at the hut.
    At the moment 7 members have confirmed they will be attending,so we need several more to avoid a significant loss to the club.
    As mentioned before,the hut is very comfortable and is situated in a quieter part of Snowdonia than the busier areas with access straight from the hut to Snowdon and the little visited Nantley Ridge.The Moel Hebog to Moel Lefyn ridge is also nearby and Mynyd Mawr.The more traditional areas are also accessable of course.
    So do come !There is likely to be a communal curry and there is a decent pub nearby-so in addition to the days on the hill convivial “apres climbing” is assured.
    If you would like to attend please let me know and pay a deposit of £10 into the club’s a/c (sort code 09-01-56. A/c33659703) using refernce” Rhyd Ddu.”
    Mike D

Rick Siddle
    Participant

Hi Mike,
    Please add me to the list.
    Cheers,
    Rick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.