2024 calendar planning meeting 7th Dec

Home Forums Messages click here 2024 calendar planning meeting 7th Dec

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Hi All,

Save the date!
    I’m planning on having a climbers meeting on Thursday 7th December to start and get meets added to the 2024 calendar.
    We’ll have it in the club room starting at 7pm. If you aren’t able to make it, please send me your ideas in advance.

Where do you want to climb? Which dates are you able to coordinate a meet? Any away trips you’d like to see on the calendar? Ideas for a summer abroad trip (similar to this year’s Alps trip).
    Would be great to see lots of you there to help out.

Thanks
    Kial

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Hi All,

Slight change of plan. Having spoken with Ali we have decided to make this a combined meeting. We will start at approx. 6.30 to arrange meets from January through to March. Mainly walking but I’d like to get at least one scramble in per month.

Then from approx. 7.15 we will start the climbing meets planning from April onwards.

All welcome but feel free to just attend the session you are most interested in getting involved with.

Again, if you can’t make it on the night can you let myself or Ali know what meets you’d like to see on the 2024 calendar and any dates you can coordinate.

Thanks
    Kial

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.