Crianlarich Trip/December

Home Forums Messages click here Crianlarich Trip/December

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Richard Pegram
    Participant

Hi – Just a bit of extra information if you’re interested in this trip. We have 8 places booked for the 27th Dec – 1st Jan. It is £13 per night plus £1 for fuel. If you want to go, please let me know and pay Kathy for your bed/s. Use a reference: Crianlarich. If more than 8 people are interested I should be able to book more beds. Thanks.

Eli Shannon
    Participant

Hi. I can’t find any info or previous postings about this trip, only this message. Can you send me the link to the original post or details please

Richard Pegram
    Participant

I’m not sure how to do that. This is the Ochils MC hut in the Southern Highlands. We were there last year. The main focus will be winter hill walking. Any questions just text/ ring me on 07956032843.

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Original message with info for this meet can be found here:

Scotland Trips

Richard Pegram
    Participant

Contrary to my earlier message, the hut is £12 per night, with an additional £1.00 for fuel. 6 people have booked on so far, and I’ve booked 8 places. Therefore, let me know soon if you’d like to come along, and if we accede 8 I think I’ll be able to book more places.

Eli Shannon
    Participant

Please put me down for this trip and I will sort payment out after next week when I return. Thank you

Richard Pegram
    Participant

Hi Eli – I have counted you as going, but miscounted the total. 7 so far, you, me, Geoff, Helen , Kathy, Mary and Andrew Ward. The Nicolsons maybe staying nearby.

Richard Pegram
    Participant

We now have 9 people going. I’ve increased our.booking from 8 beds to 10. There are another 8 beds we could book. If you’re going please pay your hut fees to Kathy to confirm your place.

Eli Shannon
    Participant

Hi Kathy. How do I get payment to you. Is it through the standard club banking details or to you personally? Need to pay you asap.

Richard Pegram
    Participant

Please note ,- If you want to reserve a place on this meet, you have to contact Kathy Burgess and pay a deposit on your hut fees. 8 of us so far. I’ve booked 10 beds and could probably get more. Thanks

Richard Pegram
    Participant

There are 11 of us going now, so I’ve increased the number of beds booked with Ochils MC (who own the hut). If anyone else wants to go, can you let me soon. Ochils MC are getting other enquiries re bookings- thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.