Meet Report for 12th June 2016 Climbing

After days of monitoring incoming weather systems and the emerging wet forecast, it was decided to move the meet to Stanage. The meet organiser arrived at 10:30 and speculatively meandered up and down Hooks Car Park wondering “if anybody would brave the weather?” Nobody did. This was a wise choice: the crag was already damp, it was drizzly and there was a heavy shower that passed through around midday. Skies were still looking ominous as i left the Peaks around 2pm.

The meet organiser went for a 6 mile run over Win Hill instead.

A day much more suited to running than climbing.



Submit a CommentPlease be polite. We appreciate that.

Your Comment