Xmas/annual meal away meet 29 Nov-01 Dec 19

Home Forums Messages click here Xmas/annual meal away meet 29 Nov-01 Dec 19

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Milne
    Keymaster

Dear All
    This years Xmas away meet is at the recently renovated Kingsway Centre in Middleton-in-Teesdale.
    This centre is in a location that gives access to areas of outstanding natural beauty for walking and cycling that the club doesn’t get to very often (and it’s a short stroll into the village where hostelries can be found dispensing fine local ales).
    Once again we will be self-catering so speak to us if you can help with the cooking.
    If you would like to book a place please get back to us (if you find you can’t go following booking you can change your mind nearer the time).
    We have also reserved the centre for the Sunday night so please let us know if you are interested in staying for the extra night (we need a minimum of 12 people for this – cost £20 pp)
    The cost for the weekend (excluding Sunday) will be approximately £45 including main meal on Saturday night.
    More details about the centre can be found at:
    http://www.kingswaycentre.co.uk/accommodation.html
    Cheers
    Andrew and Ali
    ajpmilne@talktalk.net
    07434407118 – Andrew
    07876542053 – Ali

Chris Lunn
    Participant

Hi Andrew

Myself and jo would like to go and depending if we can get time off work we would be interested in the Sunday night as well

Rgds
    Chris lunn

Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Myself and Kial would be interested in going. Put us down for the Sunday night too.
    Cheers, Gemma

David Crowther
    Keymaster

Yes please, including Sunday night. Dave C

Russ Clare
    Participant

Lynne and me for the Xmas meet, please. Not sure about the Sunday, will decide later.
    Russ

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes please Andrew and the Sun night

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes please Andrew.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes please Andrew but will think about Sun night

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oops – Yes please Andrew but will think about Sun night

Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Hi all,
    What’s the craic with the Xmas meet. It’s the first Xmas one that myself and Kial have been on. From what I gather, we’ve got a meal, do I need to bring any food for sharing? Mince pies? Stolen? Do we bring our Santa hats?
    In terms of activities, there’s obviously walking and I’ve seen the thread about cycling. I guess we just need to decided whether we’ll bring road or mtb.

Looking forward to it.
    Gem

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im taking my cross bike to do road or trails. There is usually enough of a mix of activities including a variety of rides to choose from, some doing mtb etc. We all usually take food for the weekend, except the Sat night dinner that is provided. People often bring things to share to eat, drink or entertain. Looking forward to it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.