Welsh Meet 17th-19th Jan 2020

Home Forums Messages click here Welsh Meet 17th-19th Jan 2020

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mike doyle
    Participant

The club has booked the Oread Mountaineering Club hut for the 17th-19th Jan 2020.
    Situated at Rhyd Ddu at the foot of Snowdon and the Nantley Ridge, the hut has 16 places available with full kitchen facilities,a large lounge with open fire,plus drying room and adjacent pub.I have commenced negotiations to secure some decent weather, so with Snowdon,Nantley , and Mynydd Mawr to go at, a great week-end is assured.
    The cost will be £20 per person (possibly slightly more depending on numbers if less than 16 attend) for the week-end.
    3 members have already booked with another 4 expressing interest.To secure a place please give me your name and pay a deposit of £10 to the club’s current a/c with Santander-sort code 09 01 56 a/c no.33659703 using reference “Oread Hut”
    Mike Doyle

Chris Lunn
    Participant

Hi Mike

Myself and jo would like to go if there are enough spaces left let me know and I’ll transfer the deposit to the club

Rgds
    Chris

Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,
    Put me and Kial down too. I’ll transfer the money across.
    Thanks
    Gemma

Paul Embley
    Keymaster

Hi Mike
    Please can you put me down as a reserve for this meet?
    Paul Embley

Paul Embley
    Keymaster

What’s the plan for catering on Saturday night? I could contribute a chickpea and coriander curry.
    Paul

Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Great idea about the curry for Sat night communal meal. Let know if you want anything else bringing along (sides etc.) Shall I bring a dessert (not a pudding) 🙂 ?

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

What time can we get access to the hut from? Just trying to plan what time to set off tomorrow.
    When are other people arriving?
    Thanks
    Kial & Gemma

Chris Lunn
    Participant

Jo and myself will get there around 4ish and probably call to the pub for food Friday at some point. Mike says he’s getting there in the afternoon to open up but not a time

Chris

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.