Walk Saturday 1 October

Home Forums Messages click here Walk Saturday 1 October

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alison Milne
    Participant

Route : Bradwell to Sheffield. Dist approx 14 miles

A medium challenge walk taking in moorland, woods, valleys, edges and Hathersage!
    Due to train strike, walk will start by bus from Hunters Bar/Ecclesall Rd area. Time 0803 /Bus 271 (First bus stop after Hunters Bar roundabout). If you want to join us in Bradwell then meet on opposite side of the road to the green. I’ll be there from about 0755.

Route: Bradwell – Offerton Moor – Hathersage – North Lees – Stanage Plantation – Stanage Edge – Stanedge Pole – Rud Hill – Brown Hill Quarries -Mayfield Valley back to Hunters Bar.
    Chance to peel off at Hathersage only if needed. Bring supplies but obviously plenty of places to stock up in Hathersage if needed.

Hope to be back in Sheffield in good time for the curry night at Ranmoor Tandoori. If anyone would like to do both the walk and curry night but won’t have time to go home in between, then we can offer our house as a place for shower and change! But let us know!

Anyone fancy coming on this walk please contact me so I know who to look out for.

Ali 07876542053 or aliwilliams2011@hotmail.co.uk

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.