THIS IS THE LATEST CLUB COVID STATEMENT FROM THE PRESIDENT
IT CAN ALSO BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE.
COVID RULES (latest update 2 Dec 2020)
Message from the Chairman:
With the recent changes to the Government’s Covid advice, the Committee have reviewed how the Club meets are organised to make sure we can keep the Club active and comply with the new Covid three tier system.
1. The rule of six will apply to all official walks.
2. Both Derbyshire and South Yorkshire are both Tier 3 (very high risk) are unable to mix or cross borders, so we are organising walks for each group. This will depend on walk leaders coming forward to lead each group. Applicable for Thursday and Sunday walks – volunteers welcome.
3. If you live in either area you must only walk in this group. This follows advice about travel in and out of each area.
4. The booking system will be active for each walk on the website and the meet leader will confirm how they want contacting after you have booked *.
5. Cycle meets and climbing meets will be still be informal and arranged through WhatsApp and must follow the same rules.
The Government will review the Three Tier System every two weeks and we have arranged a committee meeting in line with this in case there are any changes, so we can review them and amend any rules for Club meets.
Thanks and stay safe.
* [Please note that bookings must be made before 5 pm on the preceding day – Ed.]