Thursday slide shows

Home Forums Messages click here Thursday slide shows

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elen Rees
    Participant

As the consensus is to postpone the photo comp until we can go back to our cold, rodent infested, noisy club room we needed a Plan B.
    So JB has offered to do a slide show this Thursday on his recent ski touring trips. More details from him with sign up instructions etc. It will start after the thank you to key workers

Thinking about future Thursdays if any one else would like to show a few slides (don’t worry about the technology as help is available) just get in touch. As one session of Zoom only lasts for 40mins short and sweet would be just perfect and would allow some chat time too. (Although you can have another session straight after if people want to carry on chatting).

Other ideas apart from slide shows very welcome tooo.

I may have got myself into a Thursday evening coordinating role by default and I am fairly sure I’m not the right person for the role. Any other takers? For the moment at least Bill and I are still able to do office work and I don’t want to hogg this little gem of an opportunity to have an excuse to ring people up and chat about possibilities…….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.