After checking with people and looking at the forecast, I have reluctantly decided to cancel Sunday’s walk. The roads are likely to be very icy, and heavy snow is due on Sunday in Sheffield and the Peak District. Hugh drove over that way tonight and it was pretty unpleasant. We may try and get out locally if anyone is interested, but will decide on Sunday morning. We did reccy the walk on Tuesday, and it’s a very interesting route , so will use another time. Sorry, Linda.