Sunday Walk 13th December (South Yorks)

Home Forums Messages click here Sunday Walk 13th December (South Yorks)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mike doyle
    Participant

A circular walk starting & finishing at the Car Park in Low Bradfield (G.R.262920) at 0900 hours.Sorry about the early start-but having found Low Bradfield chocker with parked cars on my recce mid week I am afraid we need to arrive by then to be sure of getting parked!

The route will head west to join the woods on the south side of Dale Dike Reservoir and circumnavigate the Reservoir by the concessionary path on the north side.Then, reaching Dale Road, paths lead towards Win Hill and across the fields north of Woodseats Farm, before descending through woodland to the western arm of Agden reservoir.A steady climb up Agden Side then gives access to the ridge past Frost House and a traverse below Agden Rocher and on to High Bradfield.

The Sheffield Country Walk then leads to Cliffe House Farm before a steady descent back to Low Bradfield.

Approx 10 miles
    A maximum of 12 places available, with a second leader if more than 6.You must book in advance before 5pm on Saturday 12th December using the booking form on the club website or by contacting me direct by phone or text.I will confirm the final details Saturday p.m.
    Mike D.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.