Spring Bank Holiday 2016 Fri 27th – Mon 30th May

Home Forums Messages click here Spring Bank Holiday 2016 Fri 27th – Mon 30th May

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mary reape
    Keymaster

I am organising a club trip to Arran for the Spring Bank Holiday at the end of May 2016. It has climbing, cycling, walking, bird watching etc. All in all something for everyone. In line with hating midges and being very cautious, I was thinking a bunkhouse might be an option – recognising I could get a lot of stick for this. The Corrie Croft bunkhouse is available that weekend. The cost is £12 pn, and they describe it as basic although seems fine to me. Website: http://www.corriecroftbunkhouse.co.uk/index.html It is on the top of a v steep road. If you are interested in going and want the bunkhouse option then the cost is £36 for the 3 nights and needs a £7.20 deposit. As far as I know people could stay longer and we can sort at the same time. If you re interested then please let me know, we can sort out details. I appreciate this is well in advance but bank holidays can get booked up quickly. People can obviously camp as well and we get together for daytime activities.
    Mary

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.