Roy Bridge trip – February 10th – 16th 2024 reminder

Home Forums Messages click here Roy Bridge trip – February 10th – 16th 2024 reminder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Geoff Nichols
    Participant

Roy Bridge trip – February 10th – 16th 2024 reminder
    We have booked an 8 person bunk room at Grey Corrie Lodge, Roy Bridge, from night of Saturday 10th February to night of Friday 16th, leaving on the 17th. We have filled 7 of the 8 places in the bunkroom.
    The cost is £105 each for the 7 nights. To book pay £105 to the Castle bank a/c 09-01-56 33659703 with Rbridge and your name. Please also let me know if you are booking. Geoffnichols1955@gmail.com
    There are also 2 and 4 person rooms, which cost a little more. If we are oversubscribed for the 8 places I’ll get in touch with others and you can make your own arrangements to book other rooms directly.
    Roy Bridge is a great location for winter mountaineering, from which Glencoe, the N. Corries of the Cairngorms – and all the fine hills between, are accessible.
    These dates will allow us to visit the Fort William Film festival on the 16th.
    We’ll set up a whatsapp group to share transport and cooking groups.
    There will be a session in the clubroom on winter equipment and snow conditions a few weeks before the trip, if you’d like to brush up skills.
    Details of the bunkhouse are at:
    https://www.greycorrielodgebunkhouse.co.uk/about

John Hutch
    Participant

There’s for today’s update Geoff, but can’t find it on message board to reply to.
    Just tried to book in for Festival film night on 16th. Full I’m afraid.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.