Photo Comp

Home Forums Messages click here Photo Comp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elen Rees
    Participant

Hello
    Many thanks for all those who entered this years photo comp and to those who came to the slide show. Once again Ian Smith did a fantastic job of judging and giving us tips on how to make our photos better. I think generally he was more complimentary this year, so well done everyone.
    Sadly I cant put the photos on here but Dave C will be uploading all winners on to the website.
    So the results were
    Pictorial Uk
    1.Bill B
    2nd Frank
    3rd Martin
    4th Chris Huxham

Pictorial Abroad
    1st Frank
    2nd Elen
    3rd David Pendlebury
    4th Bill

Action
    1st Frank
    2nd Martin
    3rd Martin
    4th Chris Lunn

Nature
    1st Martin
    2nd Elen
    3rd Martin
    4th Frank

As in previous years we used a simple scoring system. 1st place 4 points, 4th place 1 point. So this year the photographic shield goes to Martin Whittaker with 13 points a point more than Frank Mellor. Well done you two.
    I was 3rd with 6 points and Bill 4th with 5. David P got 2 points and the Chrises Huxham and Lunn 1 point each.

David Crowther
    Keymaster

If the winners would like to send me a line or two of text about each photo then I will add it, ore an edited version. It’s nice to read a bit about each shot.

Chris Lunn
    Participant

A day to remember climbing Corvus 30 years to the day andrew first climbed it with this he needed to money photo on the travers also a day to remember as we climbed this on the hottest day of the heatwave of 2022 a record breaking day. As always great climbing with Andrew

Thanks
    Chris

David Crowther
    Keymaster

All winning photos now have a short description from the photographer. Take a look at them if you haven’t already done so, in Gallery – Photo Competition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.