New members meet(s) +curry

Home Forums Messages click here New members meet(s) +curry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,
    Can anyone that can make it to the indoor meet + curry (Sat 15th) and outdoor meet (Sun 16th) please let me know. (0790068222).
    I’m booking a table at the Indus and would like final numbers by Tues 11th April.
    We’ve got some interest for some new probationary members to attend all 3 so it’ll be nice to get a good varied bunch of Castle members to turn up.
    Also, if there’s volunteers who don’t mind manning the desk and answering any questions people may have, that would be much appreciated.

Saturday 15th – Awsome Walls 3-6:30pm
    Saturday 15th – Curry, Indus – 7pm
    Sunday 16th – Stanage, Hooks Carr Car park, from 9am

Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Hi everyone, Just a quick update on the new members meets.
    So far we have around 5 probationary members joining us for either the Sat/ Sun or both.

WE COULD DO WITH SOME MORE CASTLE MEMBERS COMING ALONG AND HELPING OUT PLEASE.

So far I’ve got (apologies if you’ve told me and I’ve forgot to add you):
    Saturday:
    Kial and me
    Paul Embley
    Dave and Linda
    Matt and Rosie

Sunday:
    Kial and me
    Paul Embley
    Dave and Linda
    Matt and Rosie
    Gordon

Let me know if you can make it and I might then be able to advise it for more folk to come and try out the club.
    Thanks,
    Gemma

Pete McGlynn
    Participant

Hello Gemma

As a new member of all of five days standing 😉 I’d like to come along. I can definitely make Awesome Walls on Saturday and I can hopefully make Sunday until about lunchtime.

Pete McGlynn

P.S. I tried sending a text but I think there’s a digit missing in your phone number

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.