New Castle t-shirts and car stickers available for all members

Home Forums Messages click here New Castle t-shirts and car stickers available for all members

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,
    In the process of ‘aiming to get new members in’ and advertising the club, I’ve ordered some new car stickers (FREE to all members) and t-shirts for members to buy. These are not for any particular anniversary, just as everyday club t-shirts to wear when you’re doing your out-doorsy things.

The club have kindly agreed to subside your first t-shirt; further purchases will be full price.

Be aware THEY ARE A SMALL FIT! I’ll bring all the sizes to the next climbing meets and walking meets I can make. I have both ladies and men’s fittings, but there’s nothing to say that women can’t have a slightly roomier men’s t-shirt (or visa-versa for that matter!)

Cost?
    Prices are £12.50 for your first t-shirt; future ones are £17.50.

How to order and pay?
    1) I’ll bring t-shirts and the order form along to the next few climbing meets. If there’s a size available, take it and pay PROMPTLY. If we haven’t got a size in, write your details on the order form.
    2) It will be easiest to pay Kathy directly into the club account.
    Payment to: Santander, sort code: 09 01 56, a/c no. 33659703 using the reference “T-shirts” followed by your surname.
    3) Once you’ve paid, please email Kathy and myself to confirm payment.
    If you’re not a climber or won’t be at the meets, let me know so we can arrange something. If you’re not bothered about trying on the sizes, just let me know your order and we can arrange collection.

Fiona Johnston
    Participant

Hi Gemma will order medium t shirt if they are v small .. won’t be on climbing meets but you can pass on to mary Kathy as you are likely to them before me.
    Thanks for all the organising well done and I will bacs Kathy
    Fiona

Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

We’ve had a few new members since I last did a shout out for Castle t-shirts (and I also need a few more to put on the list for the next order).

Hopefully everyone will have seen a few of us wearing the Castle t-shirts by now.
    They’re £12.50 each and a SMALL FITTING. (I’m in a ladies medium).

Those who already have them, can you make sure you’ve paid please.

To those who would like a t-shirt, can you message me (07900682226) with your details. I’ll check what we have in stock or add you to the next order.

People on the next order so far (just so you don’t think I’ve forgotten about you):
    David Pendlebury
    John Murton
    Fiona Johnson

Thanks!
    Gemma

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.