Mike and Norma Jackson.

Home Forums Messages click here Mike and Norma Jackson.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Mike Jackson was one of the Club’s earlier members and was active over many years. Sadly his wife Norma passed away a few months ago and some members attended her funeral. Mike has now asked me to post the following message to club members.

“It’s over three months since my dear Norma passed away, and only now do I feel able to respond adequately to the many members who gave so much encouragement and support to me and my family. The friendships and good wishes of members is appreciated more than I can easily express, more particularly as when Norma was first diagnosed with incurable cancer I was already grieving for my dear friend Mike (Anderson) who at that time was already fatally ill. It is many years now since I was an active member of the CMC, but the friendships I have made have endured all my life, and joining the Club in those early days is one of the best things I have ever done. I look forward to our celebration in October, when I will have the opportunity to thank members personally. Mike Jackson.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.