May 5-8th North Yorkshire Moors Meet

Home Forums Messages click here May 5-8th North Yorkshire Moors Meet

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by mary reape.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mary reape
    Keymaster

The North Yorks Moors away meet is Friday 5th – Monday 8th May. Kildale campsite is a great little site, The location is excellent for lots of different activities walking, cycling, bouldering and climbing eg Scugdale and Wainstones. Range of grades with plenty in the lower grades to get us going.
    Please book the campsite individually. Given it is a popular time of year, the campsite is fairly small and they do not let it get overcrowded I suggest you book promptly. Unfortunately no caravans or motorhomes. Camper vans ok. Dogs allowed. https://kildalebarn.co.uk/
    Please let me know when you have booked. Mary

Kial Wright
    Keymaster

Hi Mary,

Me and Gemma are coming, just booked the campsite for Fri, Sat and Sunday nights.

Cheers
    Kial

John Murton
    Participant

HI MARY
    I am booked in Friday and Saturday, not sure about Sunday night. I have sent this once, but not sure if it was sent. See yoy there
    John Murton

mary reape
    Keymaster

Reminder re the North Yorks Moor meet 5-8th May.
    So far we have Gemma, Kial, John M,Geoff, Kathy, Lorna, Linda M, David P, Bill and myself. Apologies if you have been in touch and I have missed you off the list – just let me know.
    The Kildale campsite is a great little site, The location is excellent for lots of different activities walking, cycling, bouldering and climbing eg Scugdale and Wainstones. Range of grades with plenty in the lower grades to get us going.
    Please book the campsite individually. Given it is a popular time of year, the campsite is fairly small and they do not let it get overcrowded I suggest you book promptly. Unfortunately no caravans or motorhomes. Camper vans ok. Dogs allowed. https://kildalebarn.co.uk/
    Please let me know when you have booked. Mary

Alison Lindley
    Participant

Hi, I have booked campsite…I hope I’m OK to join you all😊

Alison Lindley ( + 2 quiet dogs). X

Alison Lindley
    Participant

Hi, I have booked campsite…I hope I’m OK to join you all😊

Alison Lindley ( + 2 quiet dogs). X

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.