Just to let those coming know that the current weather forecast is awful – Saturday is forecast heavy rain with a 47 mph wind and Sunday notes thundery showers with a 21 mph wind. Not ideal!
Will check the forecast again on Wednesday morning. If still the same Jane and I won’t be going albeit other hardy souls may wish to. At the moment definites are Charles, Tina, Jane and myself with maybe Leon, Geoff and Mary just for Friday night.