Gower Meet Fri 13-Sun 15th July

Home Forums Messages click here Gower Meet Fri 13-Sun 15th July

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elen Rees
    Participant

The Gower: the tides are perfect, the rock is sublime, the walking is varied, and the cycling not too steep, what’s more the sun will be shining and it is just before the schools break up.

I know it is early but I would like to book a campsite on the Gower before they fill up. The club rates at Nicholaston farm are £11 per head per person in a tent or camper (electric hook up bit extra). It is £12 pppn if you book independently. From Nicholaston you can walk to Three Cliffs bay and other climbing areas. Dogs are allowed on the campsite and on the nearby beach.
    The good news is that it is not as expensive as Three Cliffs campsite which is £30 per night per tent.

So to guarantee your place please email me by Sunday 8th April. I will email again after I come back on the 16th April.

Have a lovely Easter.

Elen

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could you put me down for this one?

I know Nicholaston Farm well. Great camp site, and they do a pretty good breakfast in their cafe.

I will probably be looking for a partner for Shelob, as most of the people I kow in Bristol are too sensible. Deviant with a sense of adventure required.

For an actual nice time I can strongly recommend the E ridge of Great Tor – one of the finest easy multi ptches in S Wales.

Bill boley
    Participant

Hello
    I’m booking 6 tents for the Gower at Nicholaston Farm. Friday 13th July to Sunday 15th. I don’t suppose it will be difficult to extend the stay if anyone wants to
    Dave B
    Dave C
    Gordon
    Vanda and Paul
    Kial and Gemma
    plus one spare

The cost is £11 per person per night at group rates (TBC). Otherwise the cost is £24 per night for a small tent.

Bill and I have a three line whip family event so will not be able to go, but I will do all the arranging.

Elen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.