Free two-week entry to the Foundry, 2nd to 15th March

Home Forums Messages click here Free two-week entry to the Foundry, 2nd to 15th March

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Geoff Nichols
    Participant

Message from the Foundry:-

The Foundry are giving a free two week membership to Castle Mountaineering Club members, to run between the 2nd and 15th March, inclusive. The Club has provided us with a list of members.

1) Before you come to the Foundry please can you complete our membership form online. Complete the version for ‘Over 18 registration’. This will save you having to register as a member at the reception, where there may be a queue. The form is on the Foundry web site – complete the one for ‘Over 18 registration’.
    2) When you check in, tell the member of staff that you are a member of Castle Mountaineering Club and they will put the membership on your profile.

The Foundry gives a discount to Castle members normally. This two-week free membership is an extra promotion.

If you have any questions, please email karl@foundryclimbing.com

I hope that you enjoy your climbing with us.

Kind regards
    Karl

gordon riley
    Participant

This looks like a great deal from The Foundry
    I will be there on Tuesday. I m aware some people nee to climb after work and others prefer during the day I will therefore be there from 3 ish and stay into the evening. maybe a bit of a social afterwards if folks want it.
    this next 2 weeks might be a good opportunity to ty
    try The Foundry if you haven’t been there for a while

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.