Just a quick update on the situation re outdoor first aid training. I have submitted a bid to the BMC. Unfortunately this was unsuccessful and we do not seem to qualify for alternative providers. Much of the available funding is for getting organisations restarted due to Covid. As an issue it will be discussed by the Committee (hopefully soon) and as soon as a decision has been made I will let you all know.
I just want to make sure that all those who expressed an interested are included in this list. If I have left someone out please accept apologies in advance and just let me know.
John H, Vanda, Mike, Hazel, Fiona, Chris L, Pete, Mary, Kathy, Andrew and Ali
Noted Gemma is already certified.