Dates Outdoor First Aid Training

Home Forums Messages click here Dates Outdoor First Aid Training

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alison Milne
    Participant

Hello All
    I have now booked some dates with Al Cash from Gritstone Adventures for first aid training.
    The dates are follows: 26-27 April (Fri/Sat) and 12-13 June (Sat/Sun).
    Each complete course runs for 2 days and members will need to be self financing. The certificate lasts for 3 years.
    Cost depends on how many attend. Ideally there can only be 8 per course, but we can push to 10 if 2 couples book together. (It’s a question of sharing mannequins!)
    With 8 people attending cost per person = £80
    With 10 people attending cost per person = £70
    Instructions for payment and more details will follow, but you will need to have paid at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
    Bill and Elen have kindly offered their barn as a venue, of which there is no extra charge.
    Approximately 16 people expressed an interest initially. If you are still interested or anybody else would like to sign up please let me know ASAP. I will post again when each course is full so you know which one still has vacancies. Places will be awarded on a first come first serve basis.
    Any questions please get in touch.
    Ali

Alison Milne
    Participant

SORRY SORRY SORRY! WRONG APRIL DATES POSTED>
    CORRECT DATES ARE 16-17 APRIL (Fri/Sat)
    JUNE DATES CORRECT AS IN FIRST POST.

Alison Milne
    Participant

STILL PLACES AVAILABLE FOR APRIL AND JUNE FIRST AID COURSES!!

I have the following down for the courses so far. Please check your name is down and signed up to the correct dates.

April 16-17: Ali, Andrew, Dave C, Hazel, Mary, John H, Risa, Pete

June 12-13: Mike, David, Linda, Kathy

Any queries contact me .

Thanks Ali

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.