Crooked Spire Cycle and Tour

Home Forums Messages click here Crooked Spire Cycle and Tour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alison Milne
    Participant

A chance to take a closer look and learn more about this iconic piece of history and architecture.
    New date for diaries: Saturday 17 September. Tower tour at 2.30 pm
    Cost £8 per adult. £5 for under 16s. Up to 15 places available, but I have provisionally booked 10.
    Plan will be to arrive by bike and return to cars by bike. Details of route nearer the time.
    I need to know interest in this asap to confirm numbers. So please let me know by the end of this next week if interested.
    If you just want to do the tour that’s fine but still let me know. Email, SMS, WhatsApp etc.
    Ali 07876542053.
    aliwilliams2011@hotmail.co.uk

Alison Milne
    Participant

Hi All
    I will be booking/paying for Spire Cycle and Tour this week Sat 17 Sept, tour at 2.30 pm.
    Anyone else who just wants to do the Spire then just let me know!
    So far I have these names:
    Dick, Lin, Hugh, Chris K? Ali, Andrew, Steve, Marianne, Kathy, Linda, David and Mike.

IF someone has contacted me and shown interest and name not down, then no problem just shout out and I will make some grovelling excuse. Still places but I am being chased for payment.

Instructions for payment will follow.

Ali

Alison Milne
    Participant

Spire Tour 17 September Payment Due

Places booked and please note earlier time of 1pm for the tour.

For the spire tour we have to pay in advance so all those who signed up for it, please pay £8 per person into the Club account asap and reference it Spire Tour so Kathy can track it.

Thanks Ali

Alison Milne
    Participant

These are the names for Spire Tour Sat 17 Sept 1 pm.
    Dick, Lin, Kathy, Hugh, Mike, Ali, Andrew, Linda, David, Steve, Marianne, Marian, Chris K.
    Reminder payment required. £8 per person.
    Pay CMC account ref Spire Tour.

Thanks Ali

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.