CMC Christmas Weekend 2-4 December

Home Forums Messages click here CMC Christmas Weekend 2-4 December

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alison Milne
    Participant

Update – At the moment, event is fully subscribed. The Club has to pay the final bill this week for the weekend 2-4 December. Accommodation cost will be £45 pp (excluding meal contribution). As we are unsure of the latter, demands for payment will not be made until December! So, if your name is on the list to go and you have made your menu choices, I am asking that if you have to pull out from now, it is expected that payment will still be honoured.
    (Obviously, if a replacement can be found then it’s not an issue. Or, if family emergencies, accidents, sudden illness etc is the reason, then we can come to some arrangement).
    So really this email is asking for commitment if you have signed up! If you are wavering , please decide in the next 2 days!! No need to contact me if you are still a yes. Definite need to contact me ASAP if no!

Thanks Ali

Lin Warriss
    Participant

SOUP CHEF NEEDED – I should be making the soup for the Christmas meet but Dick now has a late November date for his knee operation and it is unlikely that we will be able to attend. Can anyone on the list take over the soup making? I can provide recipes for the soups I offered if required. Please email me direct if you can do one or both soups, Lin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.