Clapham meet 15/16th oct

Home Forums Messages click here Clapham meet 15/16th oct

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Linda McLeish
    Participant

Lowstern YRC hut is now fully booked, 16 places, but let me know if you are interested as I can put you on a reserve list.
    GR736691, LA2 8HL. Its on the B6480 Clapham to Bentham road, quarter of a mile from the junction with the A65, on the left hand side if coming from Settle. The hut is in a small plantation on the south side of the road through double gates.
    Living room has open fire, please bring kindling, wood provided.
    No dogs in the building allowed.
    If you are going to get there early, contact me re the code . The key is in a key safe behind a cover opp the entrance door Head torch will be useful!! There are 2 keys in the safe, please always put them back in there. , or make sure there is one left in there at all times for any other arrivals.
    £12 pppn, but £5.50 for CC, Fand R, Wayfarers, Scottish MC, Oread, Yorkshire MC.
    A few of us will be taking bikes. Hoping weather stays good for climbing. Lots of lovely walking too.
    Those signed up: Linda, David, Dave C, Jo J, Lynne , Russ, Leon, John M, Marianne, Tina, Dick, Linn, Marian, Chris H, Andrew, Ali.
    Do we want to do a shared meal on Sat night? let me know what you think? cheers, Linda.

Marianne Lawson
    Participant

I think a shared meal would be good. I am not sure how it works but I would be happy to bring a pudding.
    Marianne

David Crowther
    Keymaster

Same here. Happy to bring whatever is needed (though I have Alfredic tendencies when it comes to cakes…) Dave C

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.