Braemar Meet 285.24 ‘ – 5.6.24

Home Forums Messages click here Braemar Meet 285.24 ‘ – 5.6.24

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Richard Pegram
    Participant

Muir Cottage (Cairngorm Club hut) – Hill Walking and Rock Climbing. More derails nearer the time

John Hutch
    Participant

Hi Richard, Please put me down for this. Thanks

Hugh Dowling
    Participant

Hi Richard

If there are any places left on the Braemar trip could I book a place.

Regards

Hugh

Richard Pegram
    Participant

Only a couple of people have expressed an interest so far. Please ty of places.

Richard Pegram
    Participant

So far, attendees are:
    Giving Moore
    Hugh Dowling
    John Hitchence

Have I missed anyone?

Richard Pegram
    Participant

So far, attendees are:
    Gavin Moore
    Hugh Dowling
    John Hutchence

Have I missed anyone?

Richard Pegram
    Participant

Braemar Meet Update

1. We have 8 places. 6 people have expressed an interest so far. To secure your place you need to pay your hut fees (£12 pppn) to Cathy Burgess as soon as you can..
    2. Looks like I won’t be there myself. I’ve got a clash with a DofE award program I’m involved with. However I’ll stay meets organiser. I can do with someone acting as deputy nearer the time, duties shouldn’t extend beyond setting up a WhatsApp group and knocking out a meets report..
    3. Some confusion between me and the Cairngorm Club meets Sec re the booking. Now sorted – 8 places for 8 nights. Should miss bank holiday traffic while enjoying long daylight hours.

Thanks

Richard Pegram

Richard Pegram
    Participant

Still 2 places left. This should be a great meet: ideal location for exploring the Cairngorms, long daylight hours, before the midge season and it might even not rain (much).
    6 people so far, but only 1 place confirmed as only 1 person has paid their fees. Please pay Kathy to secure your place

Thanks

Sue Miller
    Participant

Hi, just for the record, I have booked the members room at Muir cottage for the above dates. I will taking my bike and hoping to do quite a few of the big mountain days fom there, with the long summer days….. Looking forward to seeing a few of you. Sue Miller

gordon riley
    Participant

I’ve just booked on this for all 8 nights

Richard Pegram
    Participant

Thanks Gordon.

Richard Pegram
    Participant

Last Call – 4 people have paid. 4 places left. Rather than lose the club money I’m going to contact the Cairngorm Club and see if we can cancel the unbooked beds. So,, last call if you want to go.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.