It’s a bit soggy here in Spain today but hopefully the weather in the UK will allow climbing at BASLOW Edge this Sunday. Park around Curbar Gap, some free spots otherwise pay and display. We’ll hope to be there at 10am and head for CAVE BUTTRESS which is quite a way across from the road (but not too far). Plenty of routes at all grades and its a bit more sheltered if a breeze gets up. Hope to see you there, any more info ring Vanda who’s still in Sheffield 2665757 Paul and Vanda.
Weather forecast not too good for tomorrow’s climbing. Please give me a ring after 9am tomorrow if unsure about attending I’ll also post an update before 9.45 about the viability of the meet taking place. Cheers Paul. 2665767.
8.45. As expected its very wet and forecast to stay the same well into the afternoon, so unfortunately today’s meet is OFF. If anybody is going indoor climbing perhaps you could post a message. We won’t be doing that. Cheers Paul