Away Meet (at last)

Home Forums Messages click here Away Meet (at last)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vanda boyd
    Participant

At last night’s committee meeting we discussed how to restart meets, etc. A full statement from the President will appear shortly.
    In the meantime, one thing that was agreed was to try to run an Away camping meet fairly close to home starting midweek and running into a weekend to give as many as possible the opportunity to meet up with fellow members in a safe setting.
    With this in mind we decided on the Yorkshire Dales before the school holidays reduced availability. Even so, it seems many campsites have taken a huge number of bookings and are full already.
    However, I’ve found one in a suitable area that seems to have vacancies at present. It is Dalesbridge Campsite near Austwick. Proposed date Thurs 24th June for up to 3 nights. http://www.dalesbridge.co.uk
    If you are interested please let me know ASAP and I will try to book. Tents/caravans/motorhome are all accepted.
    Cheers
    Paul Gibson 07582 634280 or 0114 2665767

vanda boyd
    Participant

UPDATE.
    I already have over a dozen names for this meet.
    Therefore I will try to book tomorrow afternoon. If you want to be included please let me know before NOON tomorrow.
    After that, you would have to book directly, space permitting.
    Cheers
    Paul.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.