Anglesey Camping next weekend

Home Forums Messages click here Anglesey Camping next weekend

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    leon dowling
    Participant

Hi All,
    With the bank Holiday only next weekend, you will all need to start getting your tents and sleeping bags ready for what should be an action packed fun filled trip to Anglesey. Staying at the Pentre Iago farm campsite, Rhoscolyn LL5 2NQ. Directions are available on their website.
    We are planning to have a barbeque on the Saturday night for which I will be bringing a small gas barbeque. Every one welcome to use it. Bring food with you or you can find a supermarket in Holyhead.

I have also booked a table at the local pub, the White Eagle tel 01407 860267, for Sunday 7.0pm for the following people who have contacted me. Me & Josie. Andrew & Ali. Nigel & Helen. Mary & Gordon T. David & Linda. Sorry if I have missed anyone. Could not get a definitive answer from Linda so while David is tucking in to steak and beer, Linda may be hovering round the carpark with a glass of lemonade and a bag of crisps!! Anyone wishing to join us for the meal should book a table directly with the pub. Anyone listed who has changed their minds, Please let me know A.S.A.P.

There is still plenty of room at the campsite and booking is not necessary.
    See you all there. We will be arriving around 9.0pm on Friday.

David Crowther
    Keymaster

Hi Leon,
    I’ve called the pub and added myself to the booking
    Cheers,
    Dave

Linda McLeish
    Participant

David and I will have a meal with you all, have looked at the menu and it looks nice, but expensive! will get the latest guide book for gogarth south and buy it for the club. Will be arriving Thurs evening, and weather permitting staying around until tues/wed? Charles was talking about probably coming, you might want to give him a ring. Looking forward to it. Linda.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.