4th and 5th December

Home Forums Messages click here 4th and 5th December

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elen Rees
    Participant

Hello everybody
    We know that it is difficult to commit to group weekends away at the moment . However Bill and I are having a very draughty open house on the weekend 4th and 5th. All CMC members are welcome to come for part or all of the weekend.
    We have two cottages sleeping at least two (depending on how people feel someone can sleep in the sitting rooms of the cottages) and two double en-suite bedrooms with a separate entrance. We have four further outside buildings which could sleep one or two people each. Camp beds may be needed, some of these are heated.
    We have flat space for camper vans etc.
    We will be asking for people to have had a lateral flow test before they arrive.
    There will be activities on the Saturday and Sunday and some sort of external or big barn (with gas heaters) get together on Saturday night.
    Lots to do around here and only a short drive from Sheffield, including lovely places you may not normally explore including flat cycles around the Cheshire plains, the lovely wooded valleys around Alton Towers, Santa rides on the local steam railways and on the Sunday there will be the Leek totally locally market for Christmas present buying.
    Obviously this weekend will not appeal to everyone, BUT there will be another chance for a more locally based and outside get togethers at the seasonal stagger the weekend before Christmas and of course the Thursday walks Christmas celebration.
    Please let us know if you would like to come along and what sort of accommodation. It will be sort of first come first served with minor tweaks for those who we perceive should have a bed. Sadly inside space is limited and two spots are already booked, so get in contact to guarantee an inside place. As we have already said, all Castle club members are welcome.
    We will ring Charles.
    Bill and Elen

David Crowther
    Keymaster

Yes please ! Happy to rough it as needed

Marianne Lawson
    Participant

Sounds great, could I book a bed/sleeping place in one of the cottages please.
    Cheers
    Marianne

Christine Kell
    Participant

Hi Bill and Elen
    Thanks for offering your home as a club venue. I’d love to come over and use some of your camper van space.
    Chris

Chris Lunn
    Participant

I’m away that weekend hope you all have a fun weekend

Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Thanks for your hospitality (again). Could me and Kial a flat space for the motorhome. Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.