4th 5th December

Home Forums Messages click here 4th 5th December

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elen Rees
    Participant

Hello
    Looking forward to this weekend. We want this to be a CMC do not a Bill and Elen party, so looking people to lead activities on the Saturday and Sunday and ideas for Saturday night.

So far we have the following booked and bedded
    Cloud Loft. Ali and Andrew
    Hen Cottage. Kathy, Marianne and Dave Crowther on sitting room sofa
    House bedroom 1. Mike and Gill
    Bedroom 2 Pete and Jane
    Sitting room sofa. Vanda
    Office on bed settee Mary

Still other outhouses available….

The following in vans
    Sue M
    Chris K
    Kial and Gemma
    Linda and John – parking near the house
    Lin and Dick caravan near house
    Linda and David
    Fiona J

Have I missed anyone?
    We hope to have a bbq either outside or in the big barn. It would help if we cooked on gas bbqs. Can anyone provide?
    Please bring your own mains although I will be doing some veggie/vegan stuff, let me know
    If you would like to share these.
    Please could you bring your own plates , cutlery drinking glasses etc.
    It would be nice if you also brought something to share eg
    Salads, bread rolls, condiments, puddings, deserts, afters, sweets, nibbles etc. Let people know what you are bringing – I’ll set up a what’s app.
    We are hoping to have a bonfire. Wood donations would be good but preferably non naily as we will be the pony paddock. If transporting it is a problem then Bill can collect in his van.
    There will be mulled wine, mince pies with brandy butter on arrival .
    Plenty of space for circle dancing and games etc should anyone like to lead .
    Finally there will be a five pound person charge to cover gas . There will be an honesty collection box. Any surplus will go the a local MRT team.

Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

I’m happy to lead some Task Master style games for anyone wishing to participate – no knowledge required, or even common sense for that matter!
    I’ll bring any ‘props’ needed.

Gemma

Elen Rees
    Participant

Still some room at the inn. In buildings or campervans.
    Just set up a Whats up group for the weekend to share activity ideas and food contributions let me know if I haven’t included you.
    Keep good
    Elen

Helen Dunnett
    Participant

Hello, can I come along too? I have a camper car and just need to park somewhere near the house/ or other vans if possible. Nowhere dark and spooky. Happy to bring wood and food etc.
    Thank you
    Helen

Elen Rees
    Participant

Hello Helen
    Yes do come. Lovely
    Can you whats app me and Ill add you to the WA group. Promise no spooky corners

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.