Yorkshire Dales Sep 8th to 11th

Home Forums Messages click here Yorkshire Dales Sep 8th to 11th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Crowther
    Keymaster

This is not an official club meet, but Castle friends are welcome to come along.
    I have booked Hornby Laithe bunkhouse near Settle for another event 6th to 8th Sep, and can add extra days at lower cost so I’ve booked it through to Weds 11th Sep. If anyone would like to arrive on Sunday 8th and stay through until Weds 11th then please let me know. It’s a lovely place , with good walking and cycling from the door or nearby, and a swimming spot in the river below.
    There are dorms of (iirc) 18, 8, 4, 4 and 2, Plenty of parking for motor-campers, and 2 large lounges with comfy sofas (also good for sleeping on).
    It’s the same place as the club is going to for the Christmas dinner meet, but in early September we should be able to make use of the outdoor seating area and BBQ. For those going in December it will be a good chance to recce the area.
    The website is https://hornbylaithe.co.uk/, please let me know if you’d like to come along. The cost will be between £10 and £20 per person per night depending on how many come , so very reasonable for the facilities.
    We can organise some communal meals, and there will be a music system there from the weekend. Singers and musicians especially welcome!
    Dave C 0114 266 0527

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.