Wye Valley camping meet 1st/2nd August

Home Forums Messages click here Wye Valley camping meet 1st/2nd August

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Pendlebury
    Keymaster

After last year’s successful trip to the Wye Valley, near Chepstow, all agreed we would like to go again, so this is your chance!
    The climbing is fantastic, long multipitch, shorter stuff, if it rains, Shorncliff is walking distance from the campsite and very very sheltered. It is also a beautiful area to explore, on Offa’s Dyke, 5 miles from the sea, We plan to go down Thurs evening or Fri morning, and maybe stay a little longer than the weekend.
    Beeches Farm Campsite was £6 per person last year, and if we let them know how many, they reserve an area for us, round a camping pit, so lovely evenings round the campfire are encouraged, unlike most sites. Bring some wood if you can. Great site for kids too. It would be extremely helpful if you could let me know a.s.a.p. if you plan to come (even if you are not 100% sure at present) then I can get an area sorted, as it is the school hols., and booking is recommended.
    Beeches Farm, Miss Graces Lane, Tidenham Chase, Chepstow, NP16 7JR. From Colesford, down B4228 towards Chepstow, pass Madgetts Farm, Pass Offa’s Dyke parking, pass little church, turn right into Miss Grace’s Lane, drive straight down this for about a mile and it is at the end. Look forward to hearing- can text me on 07895083698, as I am away this week. cheers, Linda.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.