Bookings open for Xmas away meet 29th Nov to 01 Dec 24

Home Forums Messages click here Bookings open for Xmas away meet 29th Nov to 01 Dec 24

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Milne
    Keymaster

Dear All
    You can now book your place on this year’s Xmas away meet at the superb Hornby Laithe Bunk Barn (situated between Giggleswick and Stainforth) from Friday 29th Nov-Sunday 01 Dec.
    To secure your place the cost is £50 per person, this includes two nights accommodation and a three course dinner on the Saturday night. Make your payment into the club account (Castle Mountaineering Club Sort Code 09-01-56 Acc No 33659703 and reference it ‘Xmas Meet’
    I am delighted to report that some volunteers have already come forward to cook the main courses (there will be a choice of meat or vegetarian) and the deserts. If you would like to volunteer to prepare starters then get back to me with your ideas.
    We have used the barn before and found it an excellent venue with walking and cycling routes on the doorstep. Details of the barn can be found through the following link
    Hornby Laithe Bunk Barn | Large Group Accommodation in the Yorkshire Dales
    The barn also has a separate games room with table tennis and snooker so competitions are a possibility.
    We have 36 places at the barn so don’t delay book today
    I will send out details of opening times and what to bring with you regards bedding etc nearer the time
    I you want more information get back to me
    Cheers
    Andrew

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.