July 30, 2021 at 2:25 pm #16841Bill boleyParticipant
We will go with the Llyn Gwynant campsite £12.00 per person per night in a tent or £24.00 for a camper van. Location Nant Gwynant, Caernarfon, LL55 4NW. Website gwynant.com, you cannot contact by phone. A pitch can take upto 8 people with small tents. Please book yourselves in if you are coming. Also please come back to me who is coming. wboley@billboley .co.uk or mob 07974169498.
Copy of booking details below which are on the website.
Booking to camp in a tent or vehicle
Bookings are required for all campers using the button below – day visitors book from our Day Visits page.
Camper numbers are restricted so book early and also make sure to include everyone you want as we cannot add new campers to existing bookings once the site is full.
Important things to know before you book:
• If you have a tent and do not need electric hookup (EHU) like most of our campers, then book an unallocated pitch. More than one tent can be included in a single booking as these pitches are not of a set size – just space on green fields – but you must include everyone you want when you book as more people cannot be added later if the campsite is full.
• Weekend bookings in school holidays must be for 2 nights, 3 nights for bank holidays: when one night of a weekend is full we do allow single night bookings for the other day, check availability on the booking system.
• Arrive after 2 pm, depart by 11 am, unless you have an unallocated tent booking and purchase early check-in as an Extra: this lets you arrive before 2 pm (but not earlier than 9 am) though you may not be able to pitch your tent before 11 am if we are full, but you can park then leave for the day. Similarly campers booking unallocated tents purchase a late check-out to stay later than 11.00 am (but must leave before 6 pm or you will charged another night).
• We have some vehicle bays for motorhomes, campervans, small caravans, trailertents, as well as for tents with EHU but you must book a bay appropriate for your unit: if you book the wrong bay type then your booking is not valid. Trailer tents book a small campervan bay, and only single-axle caravans less than 6.5m long are accepted on site.
• Awnings can be accommodated with a vehicle or small pup tent but you must book an awning/gazebo and it must fit with your vehicle on a 7m wide bay.
• Small vans bays are for vehicles up to 5.5m long and 3 tons and include classic VW campers, T4s, T5s & T6s, Mazda Bongos, short wheelbase Transits, Vauxhall Vivaros & similar
• Large van bays are for vehicles up to 8m long and include VW Crafters, Ford Transits, Mercedes Sprinter, Fiat Ductato, and must be single axle only.
• All EHU bays have a minimum charge for two adults, so this adult is added as an extra to your booking.
• A confirmation email is sent when your booking is received. If you think you have booked but have not received a confirmation email please contact us
• Bookings cannot be made on the day of arrival. If you want to discuss availability for today, please contact us
• CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancel more than 2 weeks before arrival to have your booking dates moved or camping fees refunded, (less the £5 booking fee). If you have made your booking less than 2 weeks before arrival be aware you will not be refunded. We do not give refunds because of bad weather as this is out of our control.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.