Website training for appointed persons 13th October

Home Forums Messages click here Website training for appointed persons 13th October

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear all,

I think Dave has appointed certain people to become web administrators. This will require training at my house.

I propose Monday 13th October. I don’t know who Dave has chosen so if you know who you are, please let me know if that date is ok.

Cheers,

Al

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Al, I was nominated to become a web administrator, Monday 13th October should be fine for me, the only difficulty would be if we have a governors meeting which are always held on Mondays but I won’t know that until next week Judith

Hugh Dowling
    Participant

HI Al

I have been asked by people who are on the peripherals of the club, former club members who have moved away or have overwhelming family commitments, about if they can get on the facebook site.

I know these people are not actual members but they are worth keeping on board because they do rejoin the club and they do often come to social events so it is important to keep them informed.

Hugh

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Hugh,

If anyone wants to follow the club on facebook, they just have to click ‘like’ on our club facebook page.

Anyone can look at the club website (which is different to facebook), and the can see out conversations on the forum. If you’d like non members to be able to communicate on the club website forum they will need a password. At the moment, we are not giving passwords for the club website forum to non members. You’d have to bring this up at a comittee meeting of you feel strongly about this.

Hope that helps?

Al

Linda McLeish
    Participant

Just back, and available for the training. Will check with others at committee. David

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.