Thurs 9th aug linear 19miles pub numbers

Home Forums Messages click here Thurs 9th aug linear 19miles pub numbers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Linda McLeish
    Participant

At the end of the double stage 19 miler boundary walk from Beeley to Norfolk Arms Ringinglow on Thurs 9th Aug I have booked a table for 15 at the Norfolk Arms for 7pm, and now need to know if you want a meal at the pub. I need to know if to ask for more or less places and also pre book the main meal by the morning of the 9th. You dont need to be on the walk to have a meal.
    So …. can you let me know by text or hotmail 0789 50 83698 if you want a place for the meal and if you are coming on the walk. If you are coming on the walk, the pub opens at 7am and we can give a list in of main meals. no need to say if starter or pud. Will do this before taking minimum cars to Beeley. If you are being dropped off at Beeley then I still need to know your main meal. They have a menu online, a full gluten free menu too.
    So numbers for meal first, and walk, then later, main meals. Full details of the walk have already been posted. Meet Ringinglow to leave by 8am in cars. There is a usual Thurs walk led by Linn Warris. Cheers Linda.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.