Saturday 11th August on road cycle

Home Forums Messages click here Saturday 11th August on road cycle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marian birkett
    Participant

Cycle ride will go from Low Bradfield taking an indirect route on quiet roads to Langsett café and back. Quite hilly, about 26 miles, pace steady, plenty of stops, all welcome. Meet Low Bradfield car park (free as far as I know) GR263918. Parking also possible on nearby roads. Start 10am.
    I will post confirmation of this early Friday afternoon in case the current forecast of odd showers for Saturday, worsens dramatically.
    Hope you can join in this ride in possibly pleasant post heatwave temperatures.
    Any queries then let me know.
    Marian

marian birkett
    Participant

I’m just re-posting this as there seemed to be a problem with messages reaching people’s email boxes yesterday – problem now resolved I think. So incase you missed this, on road cycling on Saturday is on. And the good news is that the current weather forecast shows fine weather.
    In summary, meet Low Bradfield car park GR 263918 to start 10am for on road cycle to Langsett café and back. As usual my route will take some less used small roads to get up the hills (some people would call route convoluted, I prefer to say scenic!). Approx 25miles with plenty of stops. Only one café so bring supplies to get you there! All welcome. Hope you can make it!
    Marian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.